Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Here we go again

Within the first week of school I managed to get the flu and miss almost a week's worth of classes! Impressive, huh? It was terrible, let me tell you. I hated every minute of it and although I really hate waking up early for class I would have preferred it to what I was going through. I still have a cough and some mucous but I am feeling a lot better since last week.

School has been going okay, I am still trying to get caught up. You would think two classes isn't a big deal but college goes by quickly. I am taking Genetics, Italian 101 and a Math concepts course. So far I like Italian the best, then Genetics and then of course Math is dead last. The only bad thing about my Italian class is that I have to wake up at 7:30am in order to make it to school by 9:00. Parking is a nightmare, as usual. Hopefully this will be my last semester at HCC, though. I am hoping to move on to a four-year school.

I don't have much time to take pictures so I snapped a couple quick ones today. Sitting in bed under my covers, reading a magazine or watching TV is my favorite thing to do after school or before bed. I don't have a whole lot of extra time between class and homework but I make the best of the time I do have. If I'm not hanging out with Daniel or Greg I'm in bed, snuggling with my blankets watching some Teen Mom 2.

My mess of a bun


My phone + magazine + laptop + TV + bed = heaven

Found a couple cute shirts

I love the teenage mutant ninja turtles!

My life as of now

Organelles, mitosis, meiosis, oh my!


No comments: