Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The end is near

Ah, I have been so busy I have just forgotten about this blog. It's been a mad month full of things to do. It's still not over but the end is nearing, sadly.

What have I done so far this month?
- did make-up for two weddings
- watched a bunch of scary movies
- took my son to a farm for a fall festival
- dropped a class from my schedule, thank goodness
- studied my butt off for some tests
- did a lot of school work

And that all has happened in the last 2 weeks! We still have to carve our pumpkins, toast our pumpkin seeds, get the final things we need for Halloween, and of course we have Halloween itself. I have a mid-term this Wednesday for my favorite class. The upside to this month is that my grades have been steadily improving! I got a B on my math test which I thought I was going to fail and I got a bunch of really good grades in Psychology. I just feel so busy that I don't have any time to dedicate to a blog like this. Maybe once the madness of Halloween dies down I'll have some extra time to make a couple of fun posts.

For now, have a couple pictures of my cutie and some pumpkins from our Sunday at Larriland Farms!






1 comment:

Megan said...

Haha, love his little shirt ;D Right on for getting a B!