Friday, July 16, 2010

Here we are again

It's been quite a while since I last updated. I haven't had the time and also didn't have a computer to update from! I now have my own laptop, my photo editing software and some time to do a little update! I left my camera at my friend's house who is currently on vacation out of the state, but I do have some terribly blurry and pixelated web cam photos for you all.

Firstly, I have been working at Ulta for about 2 months now. I love my job and it has a few great perks. One of them is getting gratis (free stuff) all the time. So far I've collected about 10 products and two shirts. Of the new things I have acquired I'd actually like to start using it so I can write a review about it for all of you to see.

 I was given Too Faced's Long Stemmed Lashes as a part of my gratis and it happens to also be an Ulta exclusive. It is a lash-growing serum that is said to approve the over-all appearance of lashes, plus adding length and thickness in 8 weeks of continual use. It has a clear serum for night time and a medicated black eyeliner for day. It is also very gentle and will not cause any irritation or discoloration of the skin or iris. Because it is so safe, I'm more than happy to try it out. It is normally $38 and only sold at Ulta stores. I think we can all agree that longer, thicker, fuller lashes are always a good thing.


I also have fallen in love with everything Philosophy sells (as if I wasn't already a big enough fan). Their fragrances and skin care are excellent. I got myself one of their shower gels/bubble baths and plan to add a few more of their products to my collection. Their fragrance "Unconditional Love" is out of this world, I literally wear it every day. So, if you're looking for a few fragrance or something to try - I point everyone in the direction of Philosophy. Their most popular scent, Amazing Grace, smells so clean and fresh that it suits
 everyone. I dare you to try it and tell me you don't love it!

There is nothing in this world that smells too much of coconut for me. And the best thing about the shower gels is that they are just aromatherapy and the smell does not linger on your skin. I wouldn't mind smelling like coconut frosting, but with a scent like their "margarita" it may be a good thing that you don't go to the office stinking of an alcoholic drink. ;)






I'm off to freshen up, eat some dinner and then meet my boyfriend after he gets off of work at a pub for some drinks with friends. Keep cool, east coasters - it's been a scorching summer!

No comments: