Thursday, April 22, 2010

Julia

My friend asked me to do her make-up and I happily obliged since I need people to do make-up on for my portfolio. I'm letting all my subjects tell me what they want done since it's more of a challenge and that is the way it usually is when you're doing someone's make-up. Very rarely will someone tell you to do "whatever you want". So, she asked for a more natural look with purple on her eyes because she likes when her green eyes pop. This was the result, we were both very pleased with it. I added eyelash clusters on each eye, about 8 per eye and it really made a big difference in making her lashes look fuller.

I forgot to take a "before" picture, so I'm bummed about that but we definitely will remember next time. I also would like to emphasize I do not Photoshop these pictures. The first picture is with no flash, the second is the eye make-up detail and the third is with flash.


No comments: