Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Music & Make-Up

I am going to review a couple of products when I have tested them out thoroughly enough. Right now, here is my music and make-up playlist. In other words, this is what I'm listening to while I do my make-up!


1. D4L "Shake That Laffy Taffy"
2. Florence and the Machine "Howl"
3. Florence and the Machine "Cosmic Love"
4. Florence and the Machine "Heavy In Your Arms"
5. Justin Bieber "Somebody to Love" Remix
6. Justin Bieber "Baby" Remix
7. Maroon 5 "Misery"
8. Mike Posner "Cooler Than Me"
9. Nelly "I am Number One"
10. New Boyz featuring Iyaz "Break My Bank"
11. Petey Pablo "Show Me The Money"
12. Rich Boy "Throw Some D's On It"
13. Rick Ross "Blowin Money Fast"
14. T.I. "I'm Back"
15. Taio Cruz "Dynamite"
16. Trey Songz featuring Nicki Minaj "Bottoms Up"

I obviously like HipHop/Rap a lot. What do you listen to while you're doing you're make-up? Or do you not listen to music? I find it's easier to relax and concentrate on what I'm doing if it's not completely silent. I've been experimenting with different looks with all the eyeshadows I own. I really don't have any super bright colors so that is something I need to keep in mind the next time I'm going to look for new stuff. One or two super bright, pigmented colors would really help! I tend to gravitate towards more natural/neutral colors.

 

That's it from me for now. Until next time...

No comments: