Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wrapping Up The Year

I made my blog private for a minute or two but I've decided to make it public again. I hate when people take my photos so I've decided not to post any photos that don't have a tag on them. I'm sorry if it makes my photography ugly but I just don't like when other people take credit for my work.

A lot has happened since I last blogged. I celebrated Christmas and had a grand ol' time with my family. Everyone got very nice presents, myself included. I got an IPod nano amongst other nice things, but I was really looking forward to my IPod because my poor mini doesn't hold a charge anymore. Rest In Peace dear IPod mini, you lasted me a good 6 years! I'm so happy with my new IPod though, it's adorable, touch screen and PINK. I also love that I can listen to the radio on it. Daniel got a bunch of great stuff including a trampoline, a kid's digital camera (already took 390 pictures - takes after his momma!) and the Creepy Crawlers that they just put out recently. I was surprised when I saw they brought it back, I had that when I was a kid! I was also surprised to see my Mom got me the full size of the original Juicy Couture perfume. The bottles are just to die for, really. With the extra money I got I think I'm going to get myself Flora by Gucci. I've been stuck on that fragrance for the longest time now and I think I'm due for a couple new scents.

I ate great food, opened great gifts, had a lot of laughs. Now it's time to detox. I'm currently taken by jasmine tea. It smells SO good, it's extra fragrant and delicious. I don't know what it is about the tea that makes me feel so cozy inside but I got a lot of new tea for Christmas. If I'm not drinking Pellegrino, I'm drinking tea. Anyway, I've come to post a couple pictures from the past few days. I hope you all enjoyed your holiday!













My home made cheesecake, it was as delicious as it looks!

No comments: