Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

What am I thankful for?

Everything. The good, bad and ugly. The people who talk shit, the people who screw me over and the people who are negative. I'm stronger still. Hard lessons are the best ones. I'm thankful for the tough times, the long and winding road, the mistakes - I've learned from them all.

Of course I am thankful for the positive things in my life as well.

My friends, family and everyone who supports me. My son because he is the sweetest little guy ever, even when he's being a complete butt-head. My fiance, Greg, who loves me despite my thorns. School, for giving me something to work for and teaching me some discipline. The people I know online who like me for me and support my sites. The people who like my photography. The people who send me messages asking me if I'm okay when I have a shitty day. Thanks to all of you ♥

Eat, drink and be merry!

Enjoy the last glimpse of fall! Photo: © Lauren Cairo 2010



No comments: