Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The life

 

I am busy, busy, busy! I did have some free time to snap some pictures yesterday. I was going through my things and sorting out what stuff I want to sell and what I want to keep. My mother suggested I sell my Louis Vuitton but I can't bear to part with it. It's a Trocadero, not a speedy or anything. I want to get another style some time in the future since the shoulder strap bag is something I either love or can't stand. However, I am not going to just sell my little piece of luxury to a consignment shop. They'd give me $100 for it probably, when the bag is worth far more than that. I'm looking to get rid of a bunch of clothes I don't like or don't wear, some things I've never even worn. Silly, I know. But I am one of those compulsive shoppers. Yeah, those people. I just need to create space because I have stuff everywhere.

My beloved ♥ I treat this purse like my child
Other than that little mark on the strap, it is like new
My bedside table, the candle is Cedar and Balsam from Yankee Candle

I am going out with my lovely boyfriend tonight to see a movie. We haven't been able to see each other very much in the past few weeks. My schedule is packed and he always works when I am at home. Luckily, we both are free this evening for some quality time. ♥

No comments: