Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Beauty favorites

It's a snowy day here in Maryland (again) and I thought I would highlight my favorites of each type of beauty product. People ask me this a lot (what is your favorite mascara, etc) and I guess this would be a good place to highlight my faves for everyone. Keep in mind, I am a fair-skinned woman so a lot of my favorites are catered around my skin tone.

Favorite Foundation: I say it all the time and I'll say it again, my favorite foundation is definitely Lorac's Break-through Performance Foundation.

Favorite Concealer: MAC's studio finish concealer

Favorite Powder: MAC's mineralize skin finish Natural in "Light"

Favorite Blush: Nars "Orgasm" powder blush

Favorite Mascara: Dior Show or MAC's zoom lash

Favorite Eyeshadows: MAC, Nars, Urban Decay, Smashbox

Favorite Eyeliner (cream): MAC fluidline in "blacktrack"

Favorite Eyebrow Pencil: MAC's eyebrow crayon in "lingering"

Favorite False Eyelashes: Ardell, MAC, Make-Up Forever

Favorite Lipstick: MAC's "myth", Estee Lauder, Chanel, Guerlain

Favorite Lipgloss: MAC's lipglasses and gelees, Smashbox

Favorite Primers: Urban Decay Primer potion (eyes), Laura Mercier Oil-Free Primer (face)

Anything I forgot? What are your favorites?

Buy any of the products I've listed at these sites: Sephora, MAC Cosmetics, Nordstrom

No comments: