Friday, September 3, 2010

Je ne sais pas.

I feel like I just went through a 10 day week. School really sucks up a majority of my time. The days I go to school are very, very long and tiring. I haven't been in the best of health lately so it's been even worse. Thankfully, we have a long weekend because of Labor Day so I can rest up and relax before it's back to the grind. I already have a bunch of homework. I'm going to try to remember to post here and not forget about my blog. I haven't had much time to really do anything make-up related in a while! Hopefully I will get a chance to do a tutorial or something. When I get my business cards in, I will definitely post some pictures of them.

We just barely missed Hurricane Earl's wrath, thank goodness. I have been cleaning, organizing and burning lots and lots of candles. Candles are my new thing. I tend to make a huge mess when I put on make-up and get behind on cleaning all my brushes. So I finally took the time to give them all a thorough scrubbing and reorganized my very cluttered desk top.

Cleaning my brushes
My desk, finally clean!

No comments: